Shop for the Rynox Navigator Tank Bag at Hyperrider.
Ideal for riders looking to carry only the essentials on the tank. The Navigator tank bag is the perfect on-the-road EDC bag. The material used on the base of the bag and the magnet flaps is anti-scratch. This material, when interfacing with the tank, will not cause any scratches. It also has Easy strap options for bikes without metal tanks.
With a Cargo Volume capacity of 15 Liters and so many features to offer, look no more as this is the best tank bag available for Adventure Bikers.
- Cargo Volume: 15 Liters
- Transparent smart device screen
- 2 streamlined side pockets
- 1 padded sleeve pocket
- Under flap mesh organizer pocket
- Durable 1680D polyester fabric
- Waterproof rain cover with elasticated hems for a snug fit
- 3 powerful tuck-away monopole magnets for a zero-displacement and hassle-free install and uninstall
- Anti-scratch and anti-skid rubberized PU foam fabric on the base protects the tank and keeps it scratch free (New for 2021).
- Genuine 3M retro-reflective trims
- Mount as a tank bag with magnets*
- Mount as a tank bag with straps
- Mount as a tail bag with straps
- Use as a sling bag by attaching shoulder straps (shipped with bag)
- Tank bag (1 unit)
- Quick release mounting straps (2 units)
- D-ring mounting strap (1 unit)
- Shoulder strap (1 unit)
- Rain cover (1 unit)
- The material used on the base of the bag and the magnet flaps is anti-scratch. This material, when interfacing with the tank, will not cause any scratches.
However, if any foreign debris gets lodged between the tank and the tank bag, this may cause scratches. This depends completely on the usage conditions and care needs to be taken by the user to eliminate this possibility.
- Place and lift the magnet straps and the base of the bag carefully from the tank, making sure not to drag them across the tank. The dragging motion may cause scratches.
- Make sure to clean the surface of the tank, the surface of the anti-scratch material used on the magnet flaps and the base of the bag, before and after every use
- When the tank bag is not on the tank, take care to place it such that the magnet flaps are neatly tucked in. Make sure that the magnet flaps and the base of the bag do not come in contact with dirty, unclean surfaces from where abrasive debris might get picked up and transferred to the tank.